What is a Photo Manipulation?
Photo manipulation is taking a photo and using software such as Photoshop to manipulate it into looking like what your imagination
Photo Manipulation Commission Prices
Monochromatic $5 each
Color $10 each
For example this piece would be a total of $30 because of the added person
Optional Print Service
This varies by size. Can be discussed in email or dA note.
Information and Rules
- The client has the option to provide their own photo of themselves to be manipulated or I can use stock images to make their photo
- I have the right to post the manipulation in my portfolio, galleries, and other places I show my art.
- The client is free to use or showcase the manipulation any way they want as long as I am credited for the manipulation. Feel free
optional. Do not try to sell, redistribute, manipulate or claim as this manipulation as your own work.
- PayPal is the only form of payment I will accept
- Usually I do these manipulations and give the client the final files (jpeg for web, tiff/pdf for printing), but if they want me to
create a print for them, it will cost extra and I will need a mailing address to send it to them.
- I have the right to decline a commission as well as change the rules and pricing as I see fit.
- I have the right to cancel a commission at anytime and will provide my reasoning for doing so
- If I get a certain amount of commissions at once I will temporarily close commissions until I've completed all of the current
commissions. I will let you all know when they are open again.
- There will be a 50% up front cost after we finish the initial email describing what you want me to create
- The 50% up front cost is non-refundable
- You can also pay the whole cost up front if that's easier for you
- The client is able to cancel the commission if it's before the second payment.
Things I Won't Do
- NSFW, porn, gore
- Manipulate photos of celebrities
- Provide .psd files of the manipulation
- Use any other payment method besides PayPal at the moment
How It Works
- Email, note me on dA, or message me on Facebook what type of photo manipulation you want (portrait, color, and if you want prints or not for example), and
describe what you want for the photo manipulation. Please be as detailed as possible. Feel free to add in guidelines such as size, photo
- If the photo manipulation is based off a character you created, please provide references for me to work with.
- If you want me to manipulate a photo of you then please attach the picture into the email. Just keep in mind if the picture is low
quality I can't promise the finished product will be the quality you are looking for. When in doubt, provide a high quality, high
resolution, above 1,000 x 1,000 image if possible.
- Also, provide your email you use for PayPal so I can send an invoice later on. If it's the same as the email you used to set up the
commission, then just let me know in the message (unless of course it's a dA note or Facebook message in which I'll need the email regardless).
- If you want me to provide prints for the manipulation, include a mailing address or P.O. Box that I can send to. Also include what size
you want so I can give you the proper price.
- After discussing what you would like in the photo manipulation I can give you an estimated timeline of when the manipulation will be
- Once we are happy with the description and everything else from the email, I'll send an invoice to your PayPal for the 50% upfront
- Once the upfront cost is paid I will create the photo manipulation and once I'm finished I'll send a smaller and watermarked version of
the file to see if the manipulation is to your liking. If we agree, then I'll send another invoice for the rest of the money and after
that goes through I'll send the files of manipulation (jpeg for web, and if desired tiff or pdf for printing) at full size and resolution